GSX CrossFit (817) 732-7479
CrossFit Journal: The Performance-Based Lifestyle Resource

Schedule and Pricing

People We Support

Use Code "Tasty Treat" for 10% off your Kill Cliff order!

Shop Now Rogue Fitness

9 Responses to “April 9”

• chirodoctx says:

Chuck,
    Won't be in until 1130.

Steve

• Chuck9902 says:

Nice turn out for a Friday morning.

195# OHS PR. I haven't done a 1 RM bench in a while thus the 205.

• Candice says:

All this OHS work has turned a weakness into a strength…that and some serious stretching lately. 1RM OHS *PR 160lbs (I have never put that amount of weight overhead before)…Stopped before a miss…prolly can get more, but will hold off until next time.

1RM Bench *PR 135lbs

"Michael" 18:27 rx'd and had to stop to tie the shoe…good job, especially to Alexis who came in at 20:32 rx'd. She was on my tail the whole time!

• chirodoctx says:

Fun times with the 1130 class. We had a surprise visit from Meredith who is healing well and looking great. PRs galore to most all participants today. I bumped my OHS up 5 lbs. and kept my bench weight higher than my OHS weight. A bunch of highly motivated individuals took on "Michael" and all performed admirably. Got a chance to play around on the bars and learned how far away I am from achieving a bar muscle-up.

Steve

• Kristen says:

I think high sock Fridays are turning out to be a great success! Everyone rocked it today at the 11:30. PR'd my bp by 15 pounds. Got up to 120. Didn't even try OHS today because of my shoulder. High kicks to everyone!

• ava says:

Dang it Kristin! I've had one of Ken's margaritas and thought you said you got 120 on your OHS and I was hating you. Then I reread it and it's your f*&^ing bench press!! Now I really hate you!! nice job. you go girl!

• Kristen says:

Thanks Ava! So Ken's margaritas huh? Tell him to bring a batch to the next social! It's not a party till someone falls down on a bunch of chairs!!!

• Alaina says:

Here is a WOD suggestion for the next social!

• Super Trev says:

Nice find Alaina. So since its your idea are you gonna start it off for us at this next social?